Bullnose Forums

Second Chance 85 Flareside

kristopherdb

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good! As for slowly, it isn't a race. Do it at your own speed and ENJOY!

I always do, I have this thing where it will keep me awake if I don't finish a project. In this case each little thing is a project so I keep motivated but not discouraged. I am trying to locate an 8 ball turn signal and a couple mirrors that would be plug and play, I want like a galaxy mirror not the big swing out.

Very nice! I like the interior changes, did you add the woodgrain to your existing door panels or did you switch the whole door card? And like Gary said, it is not a race, enjoy the journey... thanks for sharing!

i bought the panels off ebay and threw them on my donor door skins that were originally red. My doors were wrecked top to bottom so they had to go. THe donor doors had the chrome trim and then I like the rosewood look.

i bought the panels off ebay and threw them on my donor door skins that were originally red. My doors were wrecked top to bottom so they had to go. THe donor doors had the chrome trim and then I like the rosewood look.

Thanks. I was wondering if you cut out a square around the window crank like they had from the factory, or did you just leave the area alone? Seems like they usually bow inward where Ford cut out the door panel, but yours are fairly flat. When I go to do mine I was wondering if I had to cut the hole or if I could get away with leaving it for extra support...

IMG_0967.jpg.ef781fb32747ea59b0fe15859dead013.jpg

Thanks. I was wondering if you cut out a square around the window crank like they had from the factory, or did you just leave the area alone? Seems like they usually bow inward where Ford cut out the door panel, but yours are fairly flat. When I go to do mine I was wondering if I had to cut the hole or if I could get away with leaving it for extra support...
I left it. No problem

From: Ford F834 [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address>

Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 9:16:33 PM

To: kristopherdb

Subject: Re: Second Chance 85 Flareside

http://bullnose-enthusiasts.12971.n8.nabble.com/file/n2632/IMG_0967.jpgSHORT BED 4-DOOR DIESEL: 1986 F350 4x4 SRW under construction-- 7.3 IDIT R&D 64mm intercooled turbo 150cc IP stage 1 cam main girdle 13" Southbend clutch ZF-5 + DNE2 overdrive 4.10 axle gears hydroboost brakes

STRAIGHT SIX 4X4: 1981 F150 2wd to 4x4 conversion-- 300 I6 close ratio diesel T19, Gear Vendor OD in the works

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://bullnose-enthusiasts.12971.n8.nabble.com/Second-Chance-85-Flareside-tp1332p2632.html

To unsubscribe from Second Chance 85 Flareside, click here.

NAML

• 5 weeks later...