Bullnose Forums

Where To Document F100 Wheel Bolt Pattern Oddity?

Guys - I need some help. For the second time in a few days someone has raised the issue of what wheel bolt pattern an F100 uses. Almost four years ago I ran this to ground on FTE:

I said in that post that we need to get it documented somewhere, but I don't think it has been. And, as the document king, you'd think I would have. But, now that I've had to find that post twice in a few days I'm now determined to document it.

However, the question is where? Here are some thoughts:

• On the Driveline/Wheels page, possibly on the Applications tab at the top. In addition, I should also point out an omission in that table, which doesn't show the 5 x 4.5" wheels used in 1980 and '81, but Bill/Numberdummy said they were in the above thread. However, this seems an obscure spot.

• In the soon-to-be Wheel section on the Engine & Driveline tab on the Year-To-Year Differences page. But again, that's kinda obscure.

• On a new tab, maybe labeled F100 Bolt Pattern on the Bullnose FAQ's page.

As said, these seem to be obscure places to store what is a seemingly frequent question. So, what suggestions do you have?

Please!?!?

Before I read the later posts I looked around and thought another tab on the FAQ page.

Then I reread your post and the next two. Duh! :nabble_smiley_blush:

So I agree, the FAQ page.

Ok guys, 3 out of 3 can't be wrong. PLEASE read through it and see if it makes sense to you: Bullnose FAQ's.

Also, click on the Wheel Application Chart link on that page and read the explanation I gave on the Driveline/Wheels page, Application tab.

Does that combo seem to do it?