Bullnose Forum

1984 F150 4x4 351w

GusTheBearded

Hey guys! Happy to join the forum! I’m planning to start working on my bullnose and was hoping to learn a lot from here. It’s a 84 4x4 shortbed with a 351w 2bbl, needs a ton of love to get it road worthy. I’ve owned a few of these trucks, but never one that needed this much work, mostly electrical. Thanks for allowing me to join!IMG_8368.thumb.jpeg.6943ace7ed84f57a279da515865685ac.jpeg

You are now on the map.

As for the signature, that info helps us help you as now we'll know a lot about your truck and can answer questions more accurately.

However, the bits about needing a ton of work and not being able to upload pics might be too much info.  That's cause the "ton of work" will get done over time and you'll learn about uploading pics, so they'll be old info.  And your signature accompanies every single post you ever make, including ones you've already made, so you might rethink it.

As for uploading pics, you can only upload 48.83 MB in any one post.  So if you have quite a few pics you might want to put them in two or more posts.  However, this is really an introduction thread, and you'll probably want to have a thread about your truck.  So you could start the thread and post the pics there.