Bullnose Forums

New Guy Intro

Hi everyone. I'm a new member, but have found a lot of great info here over the past year.

Jest over a year ago, I bought a 1980 F150 Flareside 4x4 with the 300 I6 and T18 4 spd, as a hobby truck.

To date, I've rebuilt the original Carter 1 bbl, installed new ignition coil, cap/rotor, plugs/wires, and fuel pump. I replaced all the vacuum lines and brake booster, as well as the intake/exhaust manifold gasket and mounting hardware and EGR.

Finally have it running reliably enough to drive it. Still working on getting the idle smoothed out and consistent. 

Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning from all the knowledge and experience on this forum.

Jeremy 

Jeremy - Welcome!  Glad you joined.  :nabble_anim_handshake:

Maybe you could start a thread in the main section and we can follow along on your adventure?

Where's home?  I ask because we have a map, which you can see in the menu at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map, and we can add you with a city/state or zip/postal code.

Last, you may want to edit your signature.  I say that because your sig gets added to every post you ever make, and having all of the following added on is ... a bit much.  The sig is really to help us remember what you have so we can answer your questions accurately, so something like this might work: 1980 F150 Flareside w/a 300 Six & T-18.  But it is your sig so you get to decide.  And when you change it all previous uses change as well.