Bullnose Forums

460 BB engine build

I just began building a fresh 460 rotating assembly and my stress level is through the roof right now. I have spent a horrendous amount of time and money researching parts, saving for them, and purchasing them. I have very limited experience doing anything remotely related to engine building, and the first firing of this engine is just around the corner. The cam break in will be done in the engine bay and that will be the best, and worst, 30 minutes of this entire process. I can hardly wait!

Edited by Bryan

3 minutes ago, Bryan said:

How do I edit it?

Scroll to the top of the page and in the upper right you'll see your name.  Click on it and go to Settings.  (This varies a bit by whether you are on a computer or mobile device.)  In Settings or Account Settings you'll see Signature.  Click it and you can edit your sig.  And don't forget to save.

The signature is mostly so when you ask a question we don't have to go back and try to figure out what truck you have.  For instance, if you asked about a radiator support we'd need to know what year 'cause there are 1980 - 84 supports and 1985 - 86 supports.  And you have that covered.

But if you ask about the transmission we won't know if you have a C6, the only auto used in these trucks behind a 460, or a T-19, which is the only manual offered behind a 460.

So you might think about what you want in it.  But the beauty is that when you change it all of the uses of your signature also change.

2 minutes ago, Bryan said:

Gary, one last thing. How do I change my password? I have already forgotten it!

Same way as signature.  In account settings there's a password option.  If you don't know the password you'll probably have to say you forgot.

At worst case we can change it for you, but that is worst case.