Bullnose Forums

Are Any Of You An SEO Guru?

I've read the SEO Starter Guide as well as several other sites and the books I've purchased.  But I don't have the time nor inclination to tweak the forum nor the Weebly website to make it meet the recommendations.

But we are getting recognition.  The snippet below is from Google Analytics, and in the 28 days from Aug 22nd to Sep 18th we had 47,482 visitors to the website/forum combined.  Of those roughly half (25,198) were to the forum.  And 972 looked at the VIN decoder, which is ~35/day.

And yet I'm getting email from Google, SEMRUSH, and others saying we have problems.  And people tell me they aren't finding the info.  So I'm just looking for someone that will use the tools we have, and maybe implement some more, and get it where we are helping more people.

GoogleAnalyticsAug-Sept2024.thumb.jpg.140acfec6a5aedbba4d00e2c1cc89f92.jpg

And now to get to some of the issues holding us back.  (Boy, do I like InVision!  Highlight two snippets in one go and they upload.  Cool!)  As you can see below, we are only getting a very small percentage of the pages on the sites indexed.  In other words, the search engines don't know what we have.

And below that are the reasons the pages aren't getting indexed.  We need to fix those, but I don't know how to do it nor do I have the time.  I'd really like to find someone on here that knows his/her way around SEO to take this on and get the sites, plural, indexed completely and regularly.

PageIndexing.thumb.jpg.9b3ea871981d001e9ba547b7bd7586e3.jpgReasonsNotIndexed.thumb.jpg.11b531bec098bb5e61d246ad25390c0a.jpg

Ok Gary, I apologize.  I thought you were searching SEO for the forum visibility.  I now understand that you're talking about the library one, that makes sense.

Can't believe we don't have at least one member with the required skills.

If not, I know a woman (friend of my wife) who has this knowledge, but I can't ask her to work free...  Let's see if a member shows up, if not I will contact her and see what's possible.