Bullnose Forums

Emoji!!! The Nabble Ones Came With Us!

Gary Lewis

Nice, I was really going to miss :nabble_smiley_blush: and :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

btw I ran into Franklins thread on Nabble support and I wanted to wait until we left.. but I’m shocked that things didn’t collapse for almost 3 years after his disillusioned-with-humanity plan to end Nabble !! But I did like Nabble!! Not sure why he thought it was a failure. 

Edited by viven44

Franklin has had a whole bunch of people trying to take over his site.  He's made change after change to Nabble, some of which really hurt us, and still has people using it nefariously every day.

Yes, his statement showed a lot of frustration.  And I liked Nabble, albeit antiquated by these standards.

4 hours ago, viven44 said:

Nice, I was really going to miss :nabble_smiley_blush: and :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

btw I ran into Franklins thread on Nabble support and I wanted to wait until we left.. but I’m shocked that things didn’t collapse for almost 3 years after his disillusioned-with-humanity plan to end Nabble !! But I did like Nabble!! Not sure why he thought it was a failure. 

It is confusing - the InVision that is shutting down is not our InVision.  There is another company with a design collaboration product named the same thing, that is what is shutting down.  We are safe. 🫣

• Like 1