Bullnose Forum

Clean Up The New Forum! Use New-Found Features!

5 hours ago, Gary Lewis said:

Time for an explanation of a new-found feature: Reputation & Reaction.

If you look at the top of the page you'll see the blue ribbon (should we make that "Ford Blue" if we can?) and below that is "Leaderboard".  If you click that you'll see the leaders in "reputation".  And reputation is determined by how many points a person has accumulated via "reactions" to a person's posts, meaning Like (+1); Thanks (+1); Ha Ha (+1); Confused (0); and Sad (0).

Speaking of reactions, note that we don't have any that are negative, which is fitting because we are a positive kind of community.  But there are neutral reactions that neither add nor subtract to a person's total reputation.  Also, we have the ability to add reactions, although the only options for points on reactions are +1, 0, & -1.

And note that in the upper right you have two dropdowns: areas & time.  The default view is "all areas" and "all time", but you can change that.

Last, I wish y'all'd give someone a whole bunch of reputation points today so I could grab a screenshot with someone else in first place.  :nabble_smiley_cry:

Leaderboard.thumb.jpg.0c9b22edf3ee72336498a65159531142.jpg

Sorry Gary that would be hard ... as your reputation precedes you 😉

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BigBrother-84 said:

Well guys, I'm the Super Dummy here...  Still don't understand the how to.

Following these 3 steps (iPhone), I can only see the scores given buy others, but don't catch how I could add my own reaction:

Jeff - You can't react to your own post.  You can only react to the posts of others.

I think that can be changed, but that's the way InVision comes and I agree with it as we wouldn't want people to be racking up their own scores.

But I gave you a Confused reaction as I'm a bit confused with your question, so don't know that I'm really answering your question.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gary Lewis said:

Sad & Confused are no-pointers.  They don't impact your score in any way.  But, I can change that Sad if you want me to.  😇

No thanks, just leave it that way. I just didn't want to live terrified.

😉

14 minutes ago, Gary Lewis said:

(Man, everywhere I look/poke/use on InVision I LIKE it!  The fact that it remembers the emoticons I use, even from Nabble, is wonderful!)

LOL, a kid in a candy store!

Obviously, InVision was a good choice for our needs.

:nabble_smiley_good:

• Like 1