Bullnose Forum

Clean Up The New Forum! Use New-Found Features!

20 minutes ago, Gary Lewis said:

Ok, Jeff likes the blue.  And not the red.  I can put it back, which is why I recorded what it was.

Anyone else?

I read somewhere (or should I type "I red") that there's a Big Blue truck here with couple of red painted parts...

Maybe his owner's tastes rob off on this Forum theme?

😜

8 minutes ago, viven44 said:

we should use bullnose themes and colors here 

Tell us more?  What are Bullnose themes?

And yes, if someone can cross reference any Bullnose color to the hex code I can dial it in.  For instance, maybe would could use Big Blue's darker blue, which is Bright Regatta Blue Metallic, as the "Submit Reply" button.  Just have to figure out what the colors are.

6 minutes ago, Gary Lewis said:

What are Bullnose themes?

Square shapes mainly (and if possible lots of plastic ! :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:)

But seriously someone with a lot of artistic ability should suggest. I'm more of a functionality type.

32 minutes ago, BigBrother-84 said:

Joke apart Gary, design it as you prefer.  You're the one who spend the more hours here.

It's important that you still feel at home here!

:nabble_smiley_good:

Jeff - This is OUR place and I hope everyone feels at home. 

23 minutes ago, viven44 said:

Square shapes mainly (and if possible lots of plastic ! :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:)

But seriously someone with a lot of artistic ability should suggest. I'm more of a functionality type.

Vivek- I’m effectively an engineer and can’t draw stick figures. So it would certainly help to have someone with artistic talents to help.

Tomorrow I hope to start another thread with a poll on colors. Let’s see what others think. But I’d be ever so thankful for suggestions on how to make the place attractive to us. 

• Like 1

On 9/27/2024 at 6:09 PM, BigBrother-84 said:

Yep, but how to get signatures back?

:nabble_anim_confused:

Jeff - I found the way to stop ignoring me - or anyone for that matter.

In the upper right of a page click on the dropdown by your name and then click on Ignored Users.  That will bring up a list of Users Currently Being Ignored.  And next to the person's name is a gear wheel and in it you are shown what you are ignoring from that user: Posts, Messages, Mentions, or Signature.