Bullnose Forum

Clean Up The New Forum! Use New-Found Features!

While looking around in the GGMTheme I changed the Important button color from #177ec9, which is the same blue as the other buttons, to #f44336, which is red.  Let's see what, if anything, that does.  I don't know what an important button is.

4 hours ago, Gary Lewis said:

I think I was able to do that.  It was in AdminCP under Customization/Appearance/Themes and in the GGMTheme.  In the Text tab I changed Link Color to #177ec9 from black.  And I changed Link Hover Color from #177ec9 to #0591fb which is a bit brighter blue, but you can't really tell.

Did this do what you were looking for, Jeff?  And should the Link Hover Color be something else?

I am fine with whatever, but would you guys prefer to have the links underlined, but black like they were before?  There's a lot of blue now on the homepage.

2 minutes ago, ckuske said:

I am fine with whatever, but would you guys prefer to have the links underlined, but black like they were before?  There's a lot of blue now on the homepage.

Yes, I think I'd like them "back to black" but underlined.  However, let's see what Jeff and others have to say.

By the way, I just edited the signature verbiage to read:

Please create a signature telling us about your truck (Year, Trim Level, Engine, Transmission, etc) so we can more accurately answer your questions. Note that this signature will accompany every post you make, but can be updated later.

It had a mention of the introduction and I think that was confusing people as one made his signature an intro.  And for reference, this is in Members/Member Settings/Profiles.

Well, it's just I realized that I'm often clicking on black underlined text to see if it opens something.

Blue hyperlinks are a standard and usual.

Personally I like that they differ from plain text, it's the red "Important Buttons" I find bit agressive.

But that's ok if you, Ford Guys, don't appreciate the "blue".

:nabble_smiley_evil: