Bullnose Forum

Clean Up The New Forum! Use New-Found Features!

Is it just me... or are signatures not visible on the phone ? 
I hope I don't need a software update. I don't even have space on phone for an update (lucky me as every update has messed up something, haven't had an update in a few years!)

Edited by viven44

8 hours ago, BigBrother-84 said:

9 hours ago, BigBrother-84 said:

@Gary Lewis, is it possible to add a new thread in «Vendor Reviews & Ratings»?

I'd like to mention «Graphic Express».  They offer o lot of decals models, I bought my tailgate lettering from them.

Jeff - I've added them, but I've just realized that the vendor reviews didn't come over very well and I need to go clean them up.  However, that won't be today.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, viven44 said:

Is it just me... or are signatures not visible on the phone ? 
I hope I don't need a software update. I don't even have space on phone for an update (lucky me as every update has messed up something, haven't had an update in a few years!)

Have you tried turning your phone on its side?  I think that signatures are turned off in the Small mode but that they are on in Medium.  And Jeff's proven that his iPhone is in Small mode when in portrait and Medium in landscape.

5 minutes ago, Gary Lewis said:

Have you tried turning your phone on its side?  I think that signatures are turned off in the Small mode but that they are on in Medium.  And Jeff's proven that his iPhone is in Small mode when in portrait and Medium in landscape.

Well, seems that my iPhone in landscape mode takes the "medium screen" buttons bar but drops the signature.

Here is one of Gary's post (Ford Lounge), in Portrait and Landscape modes (no signature for the two):

IMG_1828.thumb.jpeg.1ac82ca5072c2636834ced9b74094619.jpeg

IMG_1829.thumb.jpeg.80f893d760106622d6b495a3751e40c7.jpeg