Bullnose Forum

2024 Truck Show Web Page

I look like I support LMC Truck... but it was the free item I picked at the registration to prevent my face from getting sunburnt (like I could ever! 😝)

Yes fun times... we went for Lunch in Larry's truck and Larry lost his spot... only spot was next to the parts trailer and Larry was (jokingly) worried that people might thing his truck was for sale for parts :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Edited by viven44
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, viven44 said:

I look like I support LMC Truck... but it was the free item I picked at the registration to prevent my face from getting sunburnt (like I could ever! 😝)

Yes fun times... we went for Lunch in Larry's truck and Larry lost his spot... only spot was next to the parts trailer and Larry was (jokingly) worried that people might thing his truck was for sale for parts :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Yes, the three of us could be seen driving back in at 5:10 in the interview video. And the guy who took our spot not long before 😛 

18 minutes ago, 1986F150Six said:

The photographs are of excellent quality! I would love to have have had an opportunity to look at the license plates more closely.

Come next year?  We are going to push to make it a banner year with as many members as is possible.