Bullnose Forums

2024 Truck Show Web Page

Gary Lewis

Larry - I see that you "liked" my post.  Did you like that I got your name spelled correctly - finally?

(Hmmm, how do I tag someone that hasn't posted in this thread?  :nabble_thinking-26_orig:@ratdude747  COOOL!  I typed in the "@" symbol and then "ratd" and it gave me Larry's handle!  Larry - Did you get this?

Wow!  That was cool!  I'd typed quite a bit in but then got out of the editor to do something else.  When I came back and hit Reply it filled in exactly what I'd typed and asked if I wanted to keep it.  :nabble_anim_claps:

This place is amazing!!!!  :nabble_anim_jump:

20 minutes ago, Gary Lewis said:

Larry - I see that you "liked" my post.  Did you like that I got your name spelled correctly - finally?

(Hmmm, how do I tag someone that hasn't posted in this thread?  :nabble_thinking-26_orig:@ratdude747  COOOL!  I typed in the "@" symbol and then "ratd" and it gave me Larry's handle!  Larry - Did you get this?

Wow!  That was cool!  I'd typed quite a bit in but then got out of the editor to do something else.  When I came back and hit Reply it filled in exactly what I'd typed and asked if I wanted to keep it.  :nabble_anim_claps:

This place is amazing!!!!  :nabble_anim_jump:

Guys, I suggest that we share these nice finds in this topic.

Does it make sense?

Vivek - With new front springs on the TTB's Big Blue had 2" of articulation on the front suspension.  With the D60 it has 8" of articulation.  That means the suspension is 4x more supple and it makes a tremendous difference in the ride.

TTB's and coil springs work well.  Leaf springs and a sold axle are ok.  TTB's and leaf springs are the worst of both worlds.