Bullnose Forums

2024 Truck Show Web Page

Gary Lewis

Larry - I see that you "liked" my post.  Did you like that I got your name spelled correctly - finally?

(Hmmm, how do I tag someone that hasn't posted in this thread?  :nabble_thinking-26_orig:@ratdude747  COOOL!  I typed in the "@" symbol and then "ratd" and it gave me Larry's handle!  Larry - Did you get this?

Wow!  That was cool!  I'd typed quite a bit in but then got out of the editor to do something else.  When I came back and hit Reply it filled in exactly what I'd typed and asked if I wanted to keep it.  :nabble_anim_claps:

This place is amazing!!!!  :nabble_anim_jump:

20 minutes ago, Gary Lewis said:

Larry - I see that you "liked" my post.  Did you like that I got your name spelled correctly - finally?

(Hmmm, how do I tag someone that hasn't posted in this thread?  :nabble_thinking-26_orig:@ratdude747  COOOL!  I typed in the "@" symbol and then "ratd" and it gave me Larry's handle!  Larry - Did you get this?

Wow!  That was cool!  I'd typed quite a bit in but then got out of the editor to do something else.  When I came back and hit Reply it filled in exactly what I'd typed and asked if I wanted to keep it.  :nabble_anim_claps:

This place is amazing!!!!  :nabble_anim_jump:

Guys, I suggest that we share these nice finds in this topic.

Does it make sense?