Bullnose Forums

93 F250 ZF5 4x4

I went and saw this truck last evening, located in Bokchito, OK.

https://www.facebook.com/share/XxBozY16t61mVGMa/

Its a 93 F250 ZF5 4x4

It is a good running and driving truck. The teenage owner wants it gone. He will let go of it for $2500

The body has over 300K, engine 150K supposedly. 3.55 gears.. Probably all highway. Engine doesn't smoke. Trans shifts great.

I would buy it just for the parts. I would be interested in the ZF5, 4x4, clutch pedal assembly for my Bronco.... if anyone else wants anything. We could figure out something. I do not have the space to part it out.. but the exhaust is noisy as hell so my neighbors would complain :nabble_smiley_cry:

The pedal assembly won't work on the Bronco. In fact, it won't work on a Bullnose either. The pedal itself will go onto a Bullnose assembly, and maybe the Bronco's assembly.

Looks like decent tires and wheels. And the underhood part of the A/C system will bolt onto a Bullnose system, giving you the later compressor - probably an FS10.

The pedal assembly won't work on the Bronco. In fact, it won't work on a Bullnose either. The pedal itself will go onto a Bullnose assembly, and maybe the Bronco's assembly.

Looks like decent tires and wheels. And the underhood part of the A/C system will bolt onto a Bullnose system, giving you the later compressor - probably an FS10.

Got it. Thanks, Gary.

It’s a great price, and if I had the room, I would take it in a heartbeat. The way the truck is sitting right now my neighbors will not appreciate it.