Bullnose Forums

Center bezel [E2TZ-10044D70-K] - NOS

Sorry to miss this one. Would have been great to use to "fix" the radio cut out someone made to accommodate a modern unit in mine.

What exactly are you looking for? Are you wanting to cut the knob and shaft radio mask out to graft into yours? I have some “junk” rosewood bezels for cloning that have that area intact if that’s what you need.

Sorry to miss this one. Would have been great to use to "fix" the radio cut out someone made to accommodate a modern unit in mine.

What exactly are you looking for? Are you wanting to cut the knob and shaft radio mask out to graft into yours? I have some “junk” rosewood bezels for cloning that have that area intact if that’s what you need.

Thanks for the links, David.

Jonathan- I was thinking I'd have to strip the rosewood or other finish and then figure out how to paint it to match the "Brushed Aluminum" of the instrument panel. However, upon reading your note, I took it off today & I think it would be an easy exercise to cut the missing area from a donor and fit it behind the openings, affixing it with aluminium flat bar and epoxy. Thanks for the idea.

I love this site- thanks again, gentlemen!

Thanks for the links, David.

Jonathan- I was thinking I'd have to strip the rosewood or other finish and then figure out how to paint it to match the "Brushed Aluminum" of the instrument panel. However, upon reading your note, I took it off today & I think it would be an easy exercise to cut the missing area from a donor and fit it behind the openings, affixing it with aluminium flat bar and epoxy. Thanks for the idea.

I love this site- thanks again, gentlemen!

I believe that would be easier than accurately replicating the brushed silver. I hope to find a solution for that one day but no luck so far...