Bullnose Forums

Radio delete center bezel [E5TB-15045A98-AA] - NOS

I believe a radio would be cheaper :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Yes. You are looking at a very special buyer who is looking just for that, and that happens sometimes.

I had a clean dash off my parts truck. A blue dash with no cracks ... really clean. My neighbor's late dad's truck was stolen and vandalized when the truck ran out of gas the blue dash was broken/punctured out of frustration with a screwdriver or hammer..... He had been looking for years for a blue dash. You cannot buy a new blue dash... only a black or a brown. He purchased a brown dash and had wanted to paint it blue but hadn't quite got to it...

When he saw my parts truck up for sale on Facebook, he reached out and said he was offering me $$$$ for the dash if I wanted to sell it. I was shocked as I knew you could buy a new one for that much. But he showed up and bought it. And he was very emotional and happy that it worked out......

Yes. You are looking at a very special buyer who is looking just for that, and that happens sometimes.

I had a clean dash off my parts truck. A blue dash with no cracks ... really clean. My neighbor's late dad's truck was stolen and vandalized when the truck ran out of gas the blue dash was broken/punctured out of frustration with a screwdriver or hammer..... He had been looking for years for a blue dash. You cannot buy a new blue dash... only a black or a brown. He purchased a brown dash and had wanted to paint it blue but hadn't quite got to it...

When he saw my parts truck up for sale on Facebook, he reached out and said he was offering me $$$$ for the dash if I wanted to sell it. I was shocked as I knew you could buy a new one for that much. But he showed up and bought it. And he was very emotional and happy that it worked out......

These rare NOS parts are priceless.

Couple of months ago, there was a NOS chrome rear bumper for sale.

VERY expansive.

Can't say I regret to not have bought it... but I still continue to think of it.

:nabble_smiley_sad:

Restoring is sometimes flirting with obsession. And the satisfaction to have acquired THE unique item, this is also priceless.

:nabble_smiley_happy:

These rare NOS parts are priceless.

Couple of months ago, there was a NOS chrome rear bumper for sale.

VERY expansive.

Can't say I regret to not have bought it... but I still continue to think of it.

:nabble_smiley_sad:

Restoring is sometimes flirting with obsession. And the satisfaction to have acquired THE unique item, this is also priceless.

:nabble_smiley_happy:

See one just now listed as separate item [E0TZ-17906-E].