Bullnose Forums

Are these factory or aftermarket wheels?

Rembrant

Let me know if you put them up. Shipping would probably put them out of my price range, but I've been looking for 2 of those (but figure I'll need to buy a whole set.)

After Dyn Blin, I'm interested also, been thinking of getting something for the Bronco.

Ok, I put a blurb about the 10-hole polished aluminum wheels, as well as their cast aluminum replacements, on the Y2Y page and the Engine & Driveline tab: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/year-to-year-differences.html

And, I put two pics of the 10-hole polished aluminum wheels on a new tab, oddly enough called Pictures, on the Driveline/Wheels page.

Let me know if that works for y'all.

Those OEM wheels in that Ebay listing are extremely hard to find, especially in NOS condition. They are period-correct for 1978 - 1981 and would look unique and great on Dad's truck, Gary. Kind of like the exclusive 1980/1981 grille, hood letters, and nameplates.

The ones you have now are very common. You can buy aftermarket wheels just like those almost anywhere.

Those OEM wheels in that Ebay listing are extremely hard to find, especially in NOS condition. They are period-correct for 1978 - 1981 and would look unique and great on Dad's truck, Gary. Kind of like the exclusive 1980/1981 grille, hood letters, and nameplates.

The ones you have now are very common. You can buy aftermarket wheels just like those almost anywhere.

True, but my brother bought them specifically for use on our father's truck. And I like them. So, while they aren't correct I'll keep them. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Let me know if you put them up. Shipping would probably put them out of my price range...

Oh I think the shipping would be really out to lunch on them. I just shipped some Bullnose parts to New Jersey and that little 7 lb box cost $35 by ground. To the west coast, I'm sure it would be quite unreasonable. If I can find a way to weigh one of these at work I'll check into it, but I'm afraid it won't be pretty...lol.

Let me know if you put them up. Shipping would probably put them out of my price range...

Oh I think the shipping would be really out to lunch on them. I just shipped some Bullnose parts to New Jersey and that little 7 lb box cost $35 by ground. To the west coast, I'm sure it would be quite unreasonable. If I can find a way to weigh one of these at work I'll check into it, but I'm afraid it won't be pretty...lol.

Yeah. I figured. I just had some motorcycle tires shipped from a private party and it was pretty rough.