Bullnose Forums

This is a ridiculous price, BUT . . .

I ran across that one too, $25 to ship as well. Here's what I found new reproduction. LMC has them for $40, Dennis Carpenter $50 and NPD $70. Wide ranger. LMC has no info they will offer. Dennis does. I spoke with a gentleman there and he said this item is one they produce. So, I would suspect the LMC piece is not a Dennis piece being sold for $10 less. The NPD could be, just jacked another $20 . .yikes! I'm surprised there are at least two manufacturers of these mirrors, but it looks like there is. Might just go with the carpenter piece.

They are not. Its pretty obvious in person and once you know, you can see it in the pics. I have the black versions of these, both sides. I also have a chrome right side. trust me, the base is different.

I know they are supposed to different, but it looks like the ones he has listed are two right or too left not a left and right.

I know they are supposed to different, but it looks like the ones he has listed are two right or too left not a left and right.

OK, well I'm done. It's senseless to continue this. If the pics are in accurate? I don't know. But they are in fact different and have different engineering numbers to back it up.

OK, well I'm done. It's senseless to continue this. If the pics are in accurate? I don't know. But they are in fact different and have different engineering numbers to back it up.

Okay let me start over. I was talking about the ebay listing for the set for $150.00

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PAIR-NOS-Original-1980-1986-Ford-Truck-Bronco-Exterior-FOMOCO-Chrome-Mirrors/223183272306?hash=item33f6c27972:g:CgYAAOSw~K9bGEFt:rk:33:pf:0

I may be wrong but it looks like the ebay listing has pictures of two left or two right mirrors not a set of left and right. I just didn't want someone paying top dollar for these and finding they are not a set. Sorry if this came out incorrectly or if anyone felt I was trying to be bull headed. I do understand the trucks require a left and a right. The mirrors should be E0TZ-17682-D RIGHT HAND SIDE and E0TZ-17682-E LEFT HAND SIDE. These are the Dennis Carpenter part numbers.

• 3 months later...

Okay let me start over. I was talking about the ebay listing for the set for $150.00

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PAIR-NOS-Original-1980-1986-Ford-Truck-Bronco-Exterior-FOMOCO-Chrome-Mirrors/223183272306?hash=item33f6c27972:g:CgYAAOSw~K9bGEFt:rk:33:pf:0

I may be wrong but it looks like the ebay listing has pictures of two left or two right mirrors not a set of left and right. I just didn't want someone paying top dollar for these and finding they are not a set. Sorry if this came out incorrectly or if anyone felt I was trying to be bull headed. I do understand the trucks require a left and a right. The mirrors should be E0TZ-17682-D RIGHT HAND SIDE and E0TZ-17682-E LEFT HAND SIDE. These are the Dennis Carpenter part numbers.

PetesPonies,

This is an old thread, but if you still have not found what you are looking for, are these correct?

E0TB-17743-AB & E0TB-17713-AB

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Ford-Truck-Bronco-Mirror-Pair-1980-to-1986-E0TB-17743-AB-E0TB17713AB/223344783285?epid=698798276&hash=item340062efb5:g:PyUAAOSwEvZcS7EG:rk:32:pf:0