Bullnose Forums

This is a ridiculous price, BUT . . .

I found a driver side in the junkyard but no match yet...

I'm looking for a set. I have some black one, but want chrome. I want them for my little Ranger project. Lots of right side on ebay, no drivers side that are new. I'm open to used if decent. I've sold chrome items on ebay and chrome always looks like hell, so difficult to see how nice the ones on ebay actually are.

I'm looking for a set. I have some black one, but want chrome. I want them for my little Ranger project. Lots of right side on ebay, no drivers side that are new. I'm open to used if decent. I've sold chrome items on ebay and chrome always looks like hell, so difficult to see how nice the ones on ebay actually are.

I’ve got stuff stored everywhere, but I’m going through it as I move things to our new place. When I come across this I can send you a picture.

Are the Dennis Carpenter ones not good, or too expensive? My 84 has the small chrome mirrors, but all the trucks I ever see have the bigger ones. I'm going to the junkyard on Saturday morning and can take a look if I know what years were the same. Unfortunately, those kind of items are unlikely to be decent around here.

Are the Dennis Carpenter ones not good, or too expensive? My 84 has the small chrome mirrors, but all the trucks I ever see have the bigger ones. I'm going to the junkyard on Saturday morning and can take a look if I know what years were the same. Unfortunately, those kind of items are unlikely to be decent around here.

I have the ones from Dennis Carpenter on my truck and I feel they are very high quality. I think they are about $50 each.

I have the ones from Dennis Carpenter on my truck and I feel they are very high quality. I think they are about $50 each.

They are $50 from Carpenter and $40 from LMC. I wish I knew if they were the same? Because I deal in repop chrome items a lot during the Mustang builds, I'm always skeptical with quality. I was considering the repops, but didn't want to see pits within 6 months. How long have you had yours? Tish is actually good info for me, lucky someone has the repops.

They are $50 from Carpenter and $40 from LMC. I wish I knew if they were the same? Because I deal in repop chrome items a lot during the Mustang builds, I'm always skeptical with quality. I was considering the repops, but didn't want to see pits within 6 months. How long have you had yours? Tish is actually good info for me, lucky someone has the repops.

Not had them long but they look very well made. I can post some pictures next week.