Bullnose Forums

Very nice looking crew cab for $1,200

The length and weight of the crew cab make it a peach on the open road. The LWB rides well and tows nicely with no bucking or squirrely business....

But in tight parking lots, small gas stations, and narrow backroad trails the 168” wheelbase is indeed a curse that’s hard to live with. That’s why I cut 16” out of the frame on mine. It will still be long, but a little less bad in that respect.

That still leaves you with a 152.4" wheelbase, which is essentially the same as the Supercab with an 8' bed @ 155". But not bad for a crewcab.

That still leaves you with a 152.4" wheelbase, which is essentially the same as the Supercab with an 8' bed @ 155". But not bad for a crewcab.

I only drove it a few times, but my perception is that Jan’s Supercab F250 was far more manageable than my full crew cab long bed. The 16” makes a lot of difference, so I hope I’m happy with the new compromise/configuration.

I only drove it a few times, but my perception is that Jan’s Supercab F250 was far more manageable than my full crew cab long bed. The 16” makes a lot of difference, so I hope I’m happy with the new compromise/configuration.

I love my 2015 SuperCrew. Even with the 5 1/2' bed, it still works as a truck. But, it has room for 5 in absolute comfort. You'll love yours.