Bullnose Forums

2024 All Ford Truck Show - BE THERE!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always, good seeing a meeting a bunch you gentlemen! It was a great time! Thank you, Gary!!!

John - It was a great time! Sure good to see you and the others and I certainly appreciate the help.

I'm hoping I'll be recovered enough that this afternoon after church I can post up the results. Found my reader glasses so maybe I can decipher the names on the many sheets of paper that show the entrants and winners. But I might need some help. :nabble_crossed-fingers-20-pixel_orig:

As we just discussed via text, there were several learnings so I think I want to start a new thread about that. It'll be generic to shows, not just the result of this one. But I think we need to kick it around and get everyone's input.

Again, thanks y'all!

John - It was a great time! Sure good to see you and the others and I certainly appreciate the help.

I'm hoping I'll be recovered enough that this afternoon after church I can post up the results. Found my reader glasses so maybe I can decipher the names on the many sheets of paper that show the entrants and winners. But I might need some help. http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/uploads/6/5/8/7/65879365/crossed-fingers-20-pixel_orig.png

As we just discussed via text, there were several learnings so I think I want to start a new thread about that. It'll be generic to shows, not just the result of this one. But I think we need to kick it around and get everyone's input.

Again, thanks y'all!

One more pic I took at the comfort inn showing the stance of a F250 4x4 F350 4x2 and F150 4x2

Colin, Vivek and Larry’s

ED41836A-386A-40D9-81EB-1F339F429043.jpeg.3dc3a81f5df4a957b09a970814903f2d.jpeg