Bullnose Forums

2024 All Ford Truck Show - BE THERE!

Posted this on 14 pages on Facebook, so why not here?

The All Ford Truck Show is next Saturday in Skiatook, OK! BE THERE!

Ever wonder what it takes to put a show on? Email/call remote vendors and visit with local vendors to get the donations for awards. Buy gift cards, trophies, tee shirts, & items for the concession stand. Hire people to help set up/take down, take pics, sell concessions, etc.

Why? So we can show off our beloved trucks and talk with like-minded afficionados. So, BE THERE!

Having said that, I have all of the swag in and I must say that vendors are getting much less generous. Only Summit and LMC sent me anything this year, and only LMC sent me gift cards - two $25 ones. That's a far cry from what vendors were giving several years ago, and it has gotten less and less each year.

And, this year I've been counting the costs, literally. I think I'll have to seriously consider having an entrance fee next year - assuming I do the show.

Gary, you have always done an excellent job and have literally "carried" this forum for many years. We all thank you! Yes, you will say that many have contributed, but without you and your tireless efforts our forum would not exist.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary, you have always done an excellent job and have literally "carried" this forum for many years. We all thank you! Yes, you will say that many have contributed, but without you and your tireless efforts our forum would not exist.

Thanks, David. I appreciate it. But I don't know about having "carried it". There are so many that have contributed in major ways. Just look at the post counts where we have over 20 members with over 1000 posts.

In fact, we've entered a new phase of the forum. I used to read every post and reply to most, but there are so many posts now that I really can't - especially with other things going on, like the move of the forum and the show. (Not to mention a few personal things.) But there are now plenty of others that are doing that. :nabble_anim_claps:

Thanks, David. I appreciate it. But I don't know about having "carried it". There are so many that have contributed in major ways. Just look at the post counts where we have over 20 members with over 1000 posts.

In fact, we've entered a new phase of the forum. I used to read every post and reply to most, but there are so many posts now that I really can't - especially with other things going on, like the move of the forum and the show. (Not to mention a few personal things.) But there are now plenty of others that are doing that. :nabble_anim_claps:

Hitting a few spots around town. Looking forward to tomorrow.

PXL_20240913_143021637.jpg.de2ea47a9b7ce6a1d8d98c100d34b7e7.jpg