Bullnose Forums

Big Blue Tee Shirt

I posted a pic of Big Blue on a Facebook page today and was then contacted by Jack Henry. Turns out that he makes tee shirts, hoodies, mugs, etc with pictures of various things and sells them via this website.

Not that you want a tee with Big Blue on it, but I thought that some of you might be interested in having a tee shirt with your own truck on it.

If anyone is interested I can contact him.

Tee_Shirt.thumb.jpg.f1e63fa0003e123d5a5fc8cf1e20da40.jpg

Just got the email address for Jack Henry: jack333shop@gmail.com So if you want him to create a shirt for you just email him.

I saw that post … i saw all those cool rides, and with him asking people to message him I thought he was trying to buy those trucks and make an offer. I didn’t bother therefore as there is no way he’d be interested in mine in the field of celebrities

:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

I saw that post … i saw all those cool rides, and with him asking people to message him I thought he was trying to buy those trucks and make an offer. I didn’t bother therefore as there is no way he’d be interested in mine in the field of celebrities

:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Yes, I was apprehensive at first, but then he was just offering to make a tee shirt at a reasonable price. And he worked with me to make change until I was happy with it.