Bullnose Forums

Problems Displaying Embedded Files

I'm having fits getting Chrome to display many (any?) of our embedded files, whether they are Word, Excel, or pdfs. Firefox displays them fine, but not Chrome. A good example is our calculator at Documentation/Driveline/Calculators.

Are any of you having similar problems with Chrome or any browser?

Well, I have met the enemy and he is me. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Oh, you met yourself.

I've been there.

That's something that used to happen, back in my prime, when I was coming back home so late (i.e. early in the morning) that I crossed myself in the corridor going to school.

Maybe you should go to bed earlier?

:nabble_smiley_evil:

Well, I have met the enemy and he is me. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Oh, you met yourself.

I've been there.

That's something that used to happen, back in my prime, when I was coming back home so late (i.e. early in the morning) that I crossed myself in the corridor going to school.

Maybe you should go to bed earlier?

:nabble_smiley_evil:

Some of the lyrics that came to mind were "I watched myself crawlin' out as I was crawlin' in, yeah, yeah".

But I'm getting plenty of sleep. Went to bed at 9 last night and didn't get up until 6. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Some of the lyrics that came to mind were "I watched myself crawlin' out as I was crawlin' in, yeah, yeah".

But I'm getting plenty of sleep. Went to bed at 9 last night and didn't get up until 6. :nabble_smiley_wink:

You have to admire Kenny Rogers, his first two hits were a drug cult song and a Vietnam protest song. We have a show Karen (Late wife) recorded live called the Greatest Indoor Country Show. He did a lot of his later songs and finally said "I have to show you where I came from" and launched into "Condition". A good friend who later became a long haul truck driver was sitting in our living room watching. He said "I see his lips moving, hear his voice and just can't believe it".

You have to admire Kenny Rogers, his first two hits were a drug cult song and a Vietnam protest song. We have a show Karen (Late wife) recorded live called the Greatest Indoor Country Show. He did a lot of his later songs and finally said "I have to show you where I came from" and launched into "Condition". A good friend who later became a long haul truck driver was sitting in our living room watching. He said "I see his lips moving, hear his voice and just can't believe it".

Yep, you got the reference. :nabble_smiley_good:

Pretty good lyrics. Anti drug song, as several were back in our day. Like Kicks from that guy that warned that the Brits were coming and his football friends from Oakland. :nabble_smiley_evil: