Bullnose Forums

Reminder - We Are Moving & Need Funding

Just a reminder in the main section to both let you know that we will soon be moving to Invision and to let you know where we stand on funding.

As you can see in the thermometers at Bullnose Enthusiasts Forum › FORUM/WEBSITE PLANS & FUNDING, we are at ~55% of the $2050 goal for migration and 15% for the $1000 goal for maintenance.

But you may be wondering why the migration goal is now $2050 instead of the previous $1800. We learned this week that our file format doesn't meet the requirements for Invision so they need to do a file conversion, and that's another $250. But by going this way everything is in their camp and they are responsible for everything.

So, for those that are thinking of contributing, please do so soonest. We need to get closer to the $2050 before I can say "go" to Invision and they can start writing the code to do the conversion. You can see how to contribute in the link above, or just email me at janeyandgary@gmail.com.

As an update, we are now only ~$325 away from the migration goal of $2050, and we have $180 of the needed $1000 to operate for a year.

So if we were to get the $325 in this week we could tell Invision to start the coding to migrate us. I don't know how long that will take but as they've done it before from several platforms, although not from Nabble, they probably won't take too long.

:nabble_anim_jump: