Bullnose Forums

Phew that's quite the price tag. I agree on the head unit. To each his own but for a 10k audio upgrade, I'd have found something more seamless. At least looks like they didn't chop up the original bezel so that's a plus.

Regardless, very clean truck. Would be neat to know the history/story behind it.

Phew that's quite the price tag. I agree on the head unit. To each his own but for a 10k audio upgrade, I'd have found something more seamless. At least looks like they didn't chop up the original bezel so that's a plus.

Regardless, very clean truck. Would be neat to know the history/story behind it.

Yes.. ridiculous price tag!

Also some of the atrocities under the hood are devaluing it big time. I just can’t get over the 4200 mile claim. (HEI, aftermarket air cleaner.)

Yes.. ridiculous price tag!

Also some of the atrocities under the hood are devaluing it big time. I just can’t get over the 4200 mile claim. (HEI, aftermarket air cleaner.)

I do not believe the mileage if it needed a new distributor. and why would they change to that one. 4k miles should not even need plug wires !

I do not believe the mileage if it needed a new distributor. and why would they change to that one. 4k miles should not even need plug wires !

Yes agreed. If it was verified 4200 miles, I would keep the truck stock as possible. All the "upgrades" have devalued that truck. I can maybe accept sound deadening... but all else on the truck probably ill-advised and working against the low mileage claim.

Per the seller "I installed it [HEI] to get better performance out of it. I’ve got all the stock components set aside in case I want to reinstall them…"