Bullnose Forums

Door Sticker help

I know there was a collection of these before. It's been a while and my search skills seem to be off.

Any help with this sticker? We have a Brady printer available for decals I was thinking of make some labels but I also have access to a laser engraver that will etch stainless steel etc. I may just make a metal plate in lieu of stickers.

Screenshot_20240607_103927_Facebook.thumb.jpg.d59260e565d39b45aecc2d29f7bab9b5.jpg

Not sure I understand. Are you looking for help in decoding it? If so go to the page at Documentation/Specifications/Certification Labels.

As for making them, it would be cool if you could. I think Marti does it, but there are rigid requirements.

Not sure I understand. Are you looking for help in decoding it? If so go to the page at Documentation/Specifications/Certification Labels.

As for making them, it would be cool if you could. I think Marti does it, but there are rigid requirements.

mine has been washed off its blank other than vin

is there a way to get a new one?

mine has been washed off its blank other than vin

is there a way to get a new one?

Marti can replace it for you. Mine, being a crew cab, had the sticker on the back face of the left front door. I ordered a deluxe Marti report and a new door sticker.

Deluxe_Marti_report.thumb.jpg.5879d5180b522511e78dd6ebc3fb9f93.jpg

Here is my original door sticker:

IMGP0080_copy_2.thumb.jpg.b0d712eb41d30fc95b2566a45352e253.jpg

Here is the new one from Marti:

New_door_sticker.thumb.jpg.0f874a0ee37cc0534e785a9a0bff87ff.jpg

Thanks for the directions :nabble_smiley_good:

Looks like this should be a Clark OD transmission not the NP435. I need to find out info on those now.