Bullnose Forums

How To Pay - If You Want To Do So

It has slowed down, but hasn't stopped. Just got another donation in today and was told by another that the check is in the mail. Plus another has said he'll contribute. Also I sent an email to all of those that have said they'll help just to let them know we are ready.

Having said that, we had a minor set back this week. In working with Invision to get things ready to go we discovered that the file format we can get doesn't meet their requirements. But they can do the conversion for another $250. So our migration goal is now $1800 + 250 = $2050.

Anyway, I'll post something in the main section to let people know where we are. Thanks!

Gary, computer dummy here, where do I mail you check and how do I make it out. I can’t get past I’m not a robot. CJ

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gary, why don’t we accept money from robots?

It’s a shame!

:nabble_smiley_teeth:

They didn't have enough electronics for the robots to like bullnose trucks. Coincidentally that's also why some people go with these old trucks, is the lack of electronics.

Why would a robot need to pay anyhow? Couldn't they just make the forum work instead? :)

It has slowed down, but hasn't stopped. Just got another donation in today and was told by another that the check is in the mail. Plus another has said he'll contribute. Also I sent an email to all of those that have said they'll help just to let them know we are ready.

Having said that, we had a minor set back this week. In working with Invision to get things ready to go we discovered that the file format we can get doesn't meet their requirements. But they can do the conversion for another $250. So our migration goal is now $1800 + 250 = $2050.

Anyway, I'll post something in the main section to let people know where we are. Thanks!

We made it! As of now we have $2050.30 in the Migration fund and $180 in the maintenance fund. The latter is enough for three months of the $55/mo Invision fees but we will need to get more to cover the rest of the year as well as the annual Weebly and GoDaddy fees, so please don't quit with the generosity.

I'll be getting with Invision to kick off the migration effor ASAP. No idea how long that will take, but I'll let you know what I hear.

We made it!

:nabble_anim_jump:

Gentlemen (and Ladies too), don't give up! We must not to cease in this effort and have to stay motivated!

Just think about your Netflix, Apple TV+, Disney+, Prime Video and so on expansive monthly fees.

Lot of fun and much cheaper to subscribe to this forum/library!

Let's fill the second Maintenance thermometer!

:nabble_smiley_super: