Bullnose Forums

1976 Ford F-250 Crew Cab & Chassis 4x4 390FE NP435

At this price, I would have assumed a mint truck. This is obviously not the case.

Maybe its “crew” cab makes it rare and gives it a high value?

The “market” will tell, let’s see how high it will sell…

At this price, I would have assumed a mint truck. This is obviously not the case.

Maybe its “crew” cab makes it rare and gives it a high value?

The “market” will tell, let’s see how high it will sell…

Yikes! They want real money for that one. :nabble_smiley_oh:

I'm a bit slow. Have just barely started my first cup of coffee. But it took me a while to figure out what the thing is that is mounted on the front bumper. I'd seen a pic last night of a WW-II Jeep with a "wire cutter" mounted to the front bumper and I was wondering why he has one on an F250. :nabble_anim_confused:

Crew_Cab_F250.thumb.jpg.cca9d3670d966ae7838b04d8d3effbce.jpg

Yikes! They want real money for that one. :nabble_smiley_oh:

I'm a bit slow. Have just barely started my first cup of coffee. But it took me a while to figure out what the thing is that is mounted on the front bumper. I'd seen a pic last night of a WW-II Jeep with a "wire cutter" mounted to the front bumper and I was wondering why he has one on an F250. :nabble_anim_confused:

This is almost as bad as this one guy in Dallas that’s been trying desperately to sell this truck for the past 2 years. I hope someone puts him out of his misery of being stuck with it.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/419818957613502/?mibextid=6ojiHh

This is almost as bad as this one guy in Dallas that’s been trying desperately to sell this truck for the past 2 years. I hope someone puts him out of his misery of being stuck with it.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/419818957613502/?mibextid=6ojiHh

People thinking a piece of machinery (or any part) is a quick way to make a lot of money is why I intend to walk away from this hobby once I finish my F350. Anybody who knows these trucks knows they aren't worth what people are asking, but as long as people keep paying inflated prices for them and brand new trucks keep going for $60K plus, this is what we're going to keep seeing.

• 3 weeks later...

People thinking a piece of machinery (or any part) is a quick way to make a lot of money is why I intend to walk away from this hobby once I finish my F350. Anybody who knows these trucks knows they aren't worth what people are asking, but as long as people keep paying inflated prices for them and brand new trucks keep going for $60K plus, this is what we're going to keep seeing.

It had zero bid.