Bullnose Forums

Visitor To The Garagemahal

It looks suspiciously like a valve cover for a turbocharged Chrysler engine.

I thought you'd enjoy seeing a pic of Prashant holding it. He'd just told me you've been helping him, but I think he referred to you as "the guy in Virginia. The one with a 460 with EFI like you are going to do." I said "Oh, you mean Bill Vose? That's his valve cover."

I thought you'd enjoy seeing a pic of Prashant holding it. He'd just told me you've been helping him, but I think he referred to you as "the guy in Virginia. The one with a 460 with EFI like you are going to do." I said "Oh, you mean Bill Vose? That's his valve cover."

That's funny! Small world sometimes!

I had a visitor to the shop on Monday - Prashant.

Just like stray cats, your friends keep coming back!!! :nabble_smiley_whistling:

P.S. Prashant, that is not directed at you as there are a number of us who make an annual trek to Skiatook, OK.

P.P.S. How was your truck's gas mileage, Prashant?

I doubt Prashant is going to see these posts. He doesn't seem to get on the forum nor know what's on the website. He had a friend with him, Greg, and they were asking some questions that are answered by pages on the site. So I showed them, and Greg was quick to say "That's it!". I got the feeling that Greg will bring Prashant back to the site when they get to CO, but maybe not the forum.

As for MPG, I'm not sure that it will be all that good. They said that they'd hit 98 MPH and the truck just didn't want to go any faster. :nabble_smiley_scared:

As for MPG, I'm not sure that it will be all that good. They said that they'd hit 98 MPH and the truck just didn't want to go any faster. :nabble_smiley_scared:

Hmmm... maybe I don't really want to know? :nabble_anim_confused:

I have no idea how fast Darth will go, both my late wife and son have had him with the original 85 mph speedometer pegged, Interestingly I have gotten some of my best mileage cruising at 70 mph (1900 rpm) or 75 (2050 rpm). The E4OD really helps with that.

I have no idea how fast Darth will go, both my late wife and son have had him with the original 85 mph speedometer pegged, Interestingly I have gotten some of my best mileage cruising at 70 mph (1900 rpm) or 75 (2050 rpm). The E4OD really helps with that.

I suspect a lot of tuning needs to be done with the 460. It has a Holley on it and I don't think there's been any jetting work done.

But you can be sure the MPG is well south of 10, and maybe closer to 5.