Bullnose Forums

OUR NEW NAME AGAIN - PLEASE VOTE!

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We have a bank account!!!! It is a sole proprietor business account in my name "doing business as" Bullnose Enthusiasts. There are several things to work out, such as how you'uns do PayPal, Venmo, or whatever to it, but it isn't to send it to me via my email address as that would put the money in the wrong account.

So I'll get those details worked out and post it up in another announcement thread as well as in this one.

However, one of the ways to take donations is by using Invision's e-commerce services, which are included if we go with their Creator package instead of the current Beginner package. That's $89/mo instead of $55/mo, but includes lots of things, like blogs, galleries, and what looks to be the ability to have web pages.

The web pages bit might be something we want to do as I'm told it is much better than Weebly, so I'm investigating it.

How do you say… what’s the word…

Oh, yeah. PROGRESS!

:nabble_anim_claps:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you say… what’s the word…

Oh, yeah. PROGRESS!

:nabble_anim_claps:

Yes, it is progress, Jeff. And I'm hoping that we can turn them loose on the migration soon. But first I have to sort out the funding issue.

Right now I have two email addresses and two back accounts connected to my Paypal account. But I can't figure out how to make sure which bank account the money goes into when someone sends it, and I need to do that before inviting people to donate. But PP has been less than helpful figuring that out.