Bullnose Forums

I need to make space..

So it may be time to rehome her.

Asking a lot as I am not in a rush, would obviously change the price for a forum member.

Please feel free to let me know what I should be asking in terms of a fair market price..

As the summer comes around I will do some work on her as I just enjoy it - when time allows, but seems prudent to plan the sale now and when the right bid comes in, it comes in.

https://bend.craigslist.org/cto/d/bend-1984-ford-f350-crew-cab-dually/7737483675.html

Eylza living!

:nabble_smiley_oh_no:

Would be nice if she finds home at a member's address!

Or, if not, just make sure he (she) will subscribe here!

:nabble_smiley_evil:

I know, it is not optimal…

The discounts on the Lightnings are so deep right now…

I do care about rehoming, but the $$$ is totally negotiable.

Starting high as I really don’t want to sell her, but we need a modern vehicle to rack up local miles.

I know, it is not optimal…

The discounts on the Lightnings are so deep right now…

I do care about rehoming, but the $$$ is totally negotiable.

Starting high as I really don’t want to sell her, but we need a modern vehicle to rack up local miles.

Well, you still have two others, so it isn't like you are going AWOL. But keep us posted.

Well, you still have two others, so it isn't like you are going AWOL. But keep us posted.

How a US guy can go anything else than AWOL?

I could choose something different than American Way Of Life, but you guys?

:nabble_smiley_evil:

I think the official translation is Absent With Out Leave. But I think I like yours better. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I think the official translation is Absent With Out Leave. But I think I like yours better. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Oh, I am not going anywhere! Eunice and Espy and I are here to stay.

Looks like I successfully negotiated my way into the Lightning Lariat… got $19.5k off MSRP!

Oh, I am not going anywhere! Eunice and Espy and I are here to stay.

Looks like I successfully negotiated my way into the Lightning Lariat… got $19.5k off MSRP!

The Lariat version!

Wow, there’s nothing too good!

:nabble_smiley_wink:

Congrats!

:nabble_anim_claps:

Someday I’ll find some time to understand what are the differences between Lightnings.

I think there is battery option or some other spec that allows bigger mileage range, not sure…