Bullnose Forums

Dogdish Hub Cap Source?

Hello all...Im sure that the this question has been asked over and over.. but I could not locate any current info in the forum. I am in need of a remanufactured source OR someone who restores the Dog Dish style hu caps. I am winding an OE resto on my 1986 F250 2WD long bed king cab and these would be amazing to source! The original ones are in tact, but as usual have some scratches and a few dings. New or restored would finish off the job. If anyone has a source I would appreciate it, thank you!

steve

You might find some NOS ones if you search by part number or ID #. Go to our page on Documentation/Driveline/Wheel Covers. Pick the Type and then go to the Applications tab and get the part number. Then take the PN to the PN to ID# Cross-Ref tab and get the ID# as sometimes people list them that way since that's the number on the part. (#'s on parts are not part #'s.)

Then go search for those #'s. Good luck! :nabble_crossed-fingers-20-pixel_orig:

You might find some NOS ones if you search by part number or ID #. Go to our page on Documentation/Driveline/Wheel Covers. Pick the Type and then go to the Applications tab and get the part number. Then take the PN to the PN to ID# Cross-Ref tab and get the ID# as sometimes people list them that way since that's the number on the part. (#'s on parts are not part #'s.)

not sure which style you have but lmc shows one style on hand 49-4217 for f250/350

Thank you Gary! I will give that a shot.

steve

Thank you.. I called them and they are not correct. It like an Easter egg hunt!

I haven't seen them anywhere but eBay. I found a good set, but that was like 5 years ago. They may be harder to find (and they still haven't found their way onto my truck yet! :nabble_smiley_cry:) by now.