Bullnose Forums

Thanks for letting me join this forum. I just got my first truck which is a 1986 f150 with the 300 6 and a four speed manual transmission. It only has 53k miles. Most of its life was in AZ and NV. It’s definitely a fixer upper. I’ve already done some work to it. So far I’ve deleted the emissions, split exhaust manifold, cleaned out the fuel tanks, 2 barrels carb conversion, new spark plugs, and hei conversion. The truck also came with a bed full of spare parts.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

That truck sounds cool. And it looks like you are "getting there".

Where are the pics? (Look at the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's on how to post pics.)

And where's home? We have a map at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map and can add you with a city/state or zip.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

That truck sounds cool. And it looks like you are "getting there".

Where are the pics? (Look at the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's on how to post pics.)

And where's home? We have a map at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map and can add you with a city/state or zip.

I'm located near Ashland Nebraska. Here are some pics from when I buffed it.my_truck.jpg.768e9ace2e82c360d15dad8f9939fadf.jpgIMG_my_truck_2.jpg.f89b48ef858e971f6b2364aadd0d4edf.jpg I'll try and upload a couple more pics later.