Bullnose Forums

So, I have finally gotten around to investigating Fan Shrouds for my 80 F350. I notice from the MPC that the E2TA shrouds were r/b E5tz…and not only that, it looks like 351w, 302, and 351 M take the same shroud.

I found two: Dennis Carpenter has one for 45, and 40 shjipping. LMC has a convoluted, if not precise, information—based on the OLD part numbers. Theirs is 31 with 12 shipping.

Here is the MPC snapshot below.

So, it looks like the E5TZ 8146-J goes across many applications and many models!

Somebody cut mine in half and then nylon strapped them back together. Likely a Floridian. I kill me.

Fan.thumb.png.4f843e8b0f6e7ef2de5e3dc72559e20b.png

I would agree the PN you found fits a bunch of different trucks. That’s because the radiators and fans also fit several different trucks.

Where did you find the MPC with a Ford watermark in it?

Mine is certainly not the same fitment as yours, but I just got a new one from LMC if you were looking for a recommendation. Good quality and fit.

I would agree the PN you found fits a bunch of different trucks. That’s because the radiators and fans also fit several different trucks.

Where did you find the MPC with a Ford watermark in it?

Hey Gary,

I bought the MPC on a memory Stick a long while ago (I think from the jungle), and I screenshot the image today for posting here.

It pulls up as a pdf file.

Mine is certainly not the same fitment as yours, but I just got a new one from LMC if you were looking for a recommendation. Good quality and fit.

Thanks for the comment—I am going to go with them too as DC, while close, is outrageous on the shipping!

Cheers!

Hey Gary,

I bought the MPC on a memory Stick a long while ago (I think from the jungle), and I screenshot the image today for posting here.

It pulls up as a pdf file.

Is the pdf searchable?

My copy came as a pdf but it was just pictures of the pages. I ran my optical character recognition program on it and now can search for part numbers, words, etc.

Is the pdf searchable?

My copy came as a pdf but it was just pictures of the pages. I ran my optical character recognition program on it and now can search for part numbers, words, etc.

I bought a new one at National Parts Depot (www.npdlink.com)

Capture_dcran_le_2024-03-18__19.thumb.jpg.9edea67b4cc39de424c8d238fc438441.jpg

Is the pdf searchable?

It IS searchable! It has come in handy a few times I will tell you.

It IS searchable! It has come in handy a few times I will tell you.

That makes a huge difference!

Care to check something for me? Search in the Illustration or B section for "Section 400" and then scroll down to Page 5 of that section. Does it look like the one below? (I'd have you search for P-15520 but apparently the angle caused that not to be OCR'd.)

I have two copies of the MPC from two different vendors and both have the same problem on that page, and others as well. Obviously both of mine came from the same source. How 'bout yours?

Bronco_Roof_Page.thumb.jpg.c4b13e3b7584e4f2f002120c10d230a2.jpg

I bought a new one at National Parts Depot (www.npdlink.com)

https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n149600/Capture_d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran%2C_le_2024-03-18_%C3%A0_19.jpg

I should add, I went to JBG and found one for the same price as DC--I think those around $45 are DC original products. JBG ships it for less than DC.

Then I thought what the heck and went to NPD--they have 2--a thin cheap one for $20, and the DC one--which is thicker and more like oem from the reviews. $46 at NP but shipping is $12, so I may just get it there! Thanks for the idea!