Bullnose Forums

Greetings from Western NC

Long time lurker of this invaluable 7th gen Ford truck knowledge base. Always loved Flaresides of this era and finally picked up an '82 F-150 4x2 with a 300 & C6 as my first real automotive project after lots of searching. It definitely needs lots of love and I've been using this site on a daily basis in my quest to get this truck properly road worthy. Thanks for having me!

- EJ

signal-2024-02-25-124848_032.thumb.jpeg.df49e875de83e76ab65eedd468ad58a7.jpeg

Welcome, EJ! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Nice truck! (I'd say "cute truck" but I got in trouble saying that as someone seemed to think I was poking fun at the Flaresides. Nope, they are just smaller than the one I'm used to, Big Blue. But I won't say that any more. :nabble_smiley_blush:) What are your plans for it?

And where in NC? I ask because we have a map, which you can see at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu, and we can add you with a city or zip.

Welcome, EJ! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Nice truck! (I'd say "cute truck" but I got in trouble saying that as someone seemed to think I was poking fun at the Flaresides. Nope, they are just smaller than the one I'm used to, Big Blue. But I won't say that any more. :nabble_smiley_blush:) What are your plans for it?

And where in NC? I ask because we have a map, which you can see at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu, and we can add you with a city or zip.

Hey Gary, glad to be here. Cute is appropriate but F-100s still have me beat, haha. Just looking to make it into a budget toy project/classic car show cruiser/occasional light-duty hauler. For now going through crusty, neglected maintenance items and trying to keep the rust at bay. Got my eye on an Offy intake/Holley Sniper setup down the road.

You can pin me up in Brevard, NC.

Cheers,

EJ

Hey Gary, glad to be here. Cute is appropriate but F-100s still have me beat, haha. Just looking to make it into a budget toy project/classic car show cruiser/occasional light-duty hauler. For now going through crusty, neglected maintenance items and trying to keep the rust at bay. Got my eye on an Offy intake/Holley Sniper setup down the road.

Cheers,

EJ

You are now on the map. But what is a TechnoViking? :nabble_anim_confused:

Cheers,

EJ

Welcome to the group. I have actually been to Brevard. My late Aunt and Uncle lived there, very pretty area.

welcome. I've not been to Brevard specifically, but we visit the Maggie valley/ Waynesville area a couple times a year. currently living in Lexington.

There's an annual Ford Truck/Bronco/Mustang show at the Maggie Valley Festival Grounds. Next one is scheduled for July 19 & 20. Looking forward to getting out there with the Flareside.