Bullnose Forums

JerseyDave

Welcome! Glad you found us. :nabble_anim_handshake:

That's a nice looking truck. Interesting that an F250 has the smaller mirrors. I don't think I've seen that combination before, but it looks good.

What part of Jersey are you in? Used to live near Kennett Square, PA, and got over your way several times.

By the way, we have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map). I can put you on if you are interested. Just need a town, not an address.

Welcome! Glad you found us. :nabble_anim_handshake:

That's a nice looking truck. Interesting that an F250 has the smaller mirrors. I don't think I've seen that combination before, but it looks good.

What part of Jersey are you in? Used to live near Kennett Square, PA, and got over your way several times.

By the way, we have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map). I can put you on if you are interested. Just need a town, not an address.

Yeah sounds good.

Chatham, NJ

The mirrors aren't original. My father didn't like the swing mirrors so he changed them out.

Im actually in the process of putting them back on.

Dave

Yeah sounds good.

Chatham, NJ

The mirrors aren't original. My father didn't like the swing mirrors so he changed them out.

Im actually in the process of putting them back on.

Dave

You are on the map.

And, you've helped me understand how those mirrors could be on an F250. That's really rare. But I think I agree with you that the swing-arm mirrors are a better fit.