Bullnose Forums

Hand Throttle For Big Blue

.... We aren't in a hurry so will enjoy the drive from Raton to Durango, up over Wolf Creek Pass....

Just stay out of the feed store!

“Went down and around, around and down

And we run out of ground at the edge of town

Bashed into the side of the feed store

Downtown Pagosa Springs”

I’ll try to keep that in mind. 👍

We spent the night in Pagosa many decades ago. Tried out their hot springs - and smelled like sulfur for two days. Think we’ll go on over to Durango.

Speaking of which, it is probably time to make reservations.

Thanks, Shaun. I assumed it was splined and since pulling on it did nothing I decided to bypass that step....

Probably just as well. You wouldn't want the chromium plated, fully illuminated, genuine accessory shift knob to come right off'n your hand!

(Don't try to get into a C.W. McCall battle with me :nabble_smiley_evil:)

Thanks, Shaun. I assumed it was splined and since pulling on it did nothing I decided to bypass that step....

Probably just as well. You wouldn't want the chromium plated, fully illuminated, genuine accessory shift knob to come right off'n your hand!

(Don't try to get into a C.W. McCall battle with me :nabble_smiley_evil:)

:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig: Ok, you win. I had to look the last bit up. But I did read about the shift knob, and the cigat ash, and the top row of chickens.

But the brake pedal got my attention the most, going all the way to the floor as it did. Hope I got the power steering leak fixed! :nabble_smiley_oh:

I think I'll download that song and play it as we go "Truckin' on down the other side."

:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig: Ok, you win. I had to look the last bit up. But I did read about the shift knob, and the cigat ash, and the top row of chickens.

But the brake pedal got my attention the most, going all the way to the floor as it did. Hope I got the power steering leak fixed! :nabble_smiley_oh:

I think I'll download that song and play it as we go "Truckin' on down the other side."

Kinda felt like stepping on a plum!