Bullnose Forums

Aftermarket grill

Right. I don't think I'd like it, but without seeing it on a truck it is really hard to say.

I think what would sell better is a Raptor-like grille. Basically that one with FORD on it.

I think what would sell better is a Raptor-like grille. Basically that one with FORD on it.

Agreed. Can look good on the right truck :nabble_smiley_good:

https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Custom-grille-tp71526.html

Just for fun, played around with similar grill, but with Raptor style lettering built-in.

This is their original pict (hey Gary, looks same as Big Blue :nabble_smiley_wink:):

Curious, they do not show the installed grill, here is Phototshop result:

I played with some variations, if painted:

It does look a lot like Big Blue, but w/o the Warn bumper. Anyway, I think I like the last one best. However, Big Blue currently looks "stock" to the uninitiated, and that grille would give the game away. :nabble_smiley_evil:

lHowever, Big Blue currently looks "stock" to the uninitiated, and that grille would give the game away. :nabble_smiley_evil:

:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Okay, now you're talking my language.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

But I agree, the last one is my preferred too.

If you think about it, how many know that the 85 F250's didn't come with a solid front axle? The 86 F350's did. So from the outside you have an old truck that sits a bit high and has some nice tires on it. And a winch, and a tool box. So? :nabble_smiley_evil:

If you think about it, how many know that the 85 F250's didn't come with a solid front axle? The 86 F350's did. So from the outside you have an old truck that sits a bit high and has some nice tires on it. And a winch, and a tool box. So? :nabble_smiley_evil:

Thanks for the artwork, BigBrother-84! :nabble_anim_claps: