Bullnose Forums

ELECTRIC DIESEL HYBRID - EDISON MOTORS

Anyway...maybe I'll update this thread as I go along, I don't know

Nah, you have to feed this thread man.

You cannot simply drop a techno subject, titillate our curiosity and vanish in the dark.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

But I also understand that this operation is not going to happen soon, we’re talking months, if not years.

Please just don’t forget to keep your thread up to date, when some new things will come!

:nabble_smiley_good:

I'll try. I'm not retired, still doing 40-50 hours. Still raising kids. Homesteading too. Large garden, and raising 75 chickens at the moment. Not to mention, we take in foster kids for respite care now. Also got 2 f150s to restore for the boys. 1 brick and 1 bull.

I can post Deboss garages updates. They are the guys partnering with Edison Motors to develop the kits, so they are tackling full kits for later model fleet trucks first. Then they'll start on the older classic trucks.

I tried contacting them to see if I could help design any of the kit, but no response yet. I'm sure they have a lot of people asking the same question.

And you are going to document those builds here as well, right? :nabble_smiley_wink: