Bullnose Forums

I got a new toy!

Yea, was thinking about getting a K car then...oh never mind.

Lew - Where did the pic of the Jeep go? I saw it late last night but it was too late to respond, and now its gone?

Never fear, we aren't hung up on "just Fords". We even let Ray post pics of his French vehicle. :nabble_smiley_cool:

Lew - Where did the pic of the Jeep go? I saw it late last night but it was too late to respond, and now its gone?

Never fear, we aren't hung up on "just Fords". We even let Ray post pics of his French vehicle. :nabble_smiley_cool:

I don't know! I did something to my account and had to re-register!

IMG_0833_(1).jpg.c9474fcbf41faa982662d50f3bdd16c8.jpg

I don't know what happened, but at least you are back in.

And, in your list of features on the Jeep you didn't mention that it is a Rubicon. That brings with it a host of things that other Jeeps don't have. A few years ago the next door neighbor asked me to help him "upgrade" his TJ. Turns out that most of the things we did were part of the Rubicon package, and getting a Jeep with that package would have been less expensive than doing it aftermarket. And, a lot less work!

Anyway, you have a really nice ride there. Enjoy! :nabble_smiley_good:

I don't know what happened, but at least you are back in.

And, in your list of features on the Jeep you didn't mention that it is a Rubicon. That brings with it a host of things that other Jeeps don't have. A few years ago the next door neighbor asked me to help him "upgrade" his TJ. Turns out that most of the things we did were part of the Rubicon package, and getting a Jeep with that package would have been less expensive than doing it aftermarket. And, a lot less work!

Anyway, you have a really nice ride there. Enjoy! :nabble_smiley_good:

I am amazed how many people think todays "Jeep" was the descendant of the WWII Willys/Ford.

And now "jeep" is applying "Willys" stickers to Fiats.........

Nice - I like the color. I keep joking about getting a 4 door rubicon to replace my 4 door hatchback one day (daily...long commute!).

Do all Dodge/Jeep dealers look like that now? The one we have up in Leesburg, VA looks exactly the same.

Nice - I like the color. I keep joking about getting a 4 door rubicon to replace my 4 door hatchback one day (daily...long commute!).

Do all Dodge/Jeep dealers look like that now? The one we have up in Leesburg, VA looks exactly the same.

All the bigger dealers here look that way too, apparently it is to make them distinguishable.