Bullnose Forums

Steering wheel cover

Didn’t know LMC sold the OEM look version.. can you send me the link to it please?

well, it's the one that they refer to as oem look. but it's a copy of the sewing pattern and the texture is nothing like the original. I got one seat done ,kinda as a refresher. I need to restore the frame for the next one.

well, it's the one that they refer to as oem look. but it's a copy of the sewing pattern and the texture is nothing like the original. I got one seat done ,kinda as a refresher. I need to restore the frame for the next one.

OK. I don't believe they offer that anymore for the Bullnose. I see that for the option for the 87+, maybe the bench is identical.

My seat material is still there. If/when I get a walking foot sewing machine on sale on marketplace, I will continue to work on it. Whatever is done so far is solid.

OK. I don't believe they offer that anymore for the Bullnose. I see that for the option for the 87+, maybe the bench is identical.

My seat material is still there. If/when I get a walking foot sewing machine on sale on marketplace, I will continue to work on it. Whatever is done so far is solid.

on page 63 in the catalog. yes, I still read catalogs. or look up part number 49-5732-bl