Bullnose Forums

WHAT DO YA'LL THINK ABOUT THIS FOR $2500??

Depending on how rusty it is and if everything works, I think $2500 is a good buy. I sold Rusty for that about 18 months ago, and everything but the A/C worked on it.

Questions I'd want to get answered include:

- Is it a 351 HO, meaning it has the 4bbl Holley 4180C carb? If so, it has less emissions "stuff", like no computer.

- Is it rusty? Way too many vehicles up there are in really bad shape. Perhaps that one hasn't been out in the salt? So look it over closely, especially the frame, the cab corners, and right above the rear wheels.

- I think this one's been for sale for some time. Or, was sold and is now for sale, quickly. What's the story?

Depending on how rusty it is and if everything works, I think $2500 is a good buy. I sold Rusty for that about 18 months ago, and everything but the A/C worked on it.

Questions I'd want to get answered include:

- Is it a 351 HO, meaning it has the 4bbl Holley 4180C carb? If so, it has less emissions "stuff", like no computer.

- Is it rusty? Way too many vehicles up there are in really bad shape. Perhaps that one hasn't been out in the salt? So look it over closely, especially the frame, the cab corners, and right above the rear wheels.

- I think this one's been for sale for some time. Or, was sold and is now for sale, quickly. What's the story?

Yeah, seems like I remember seeing this one before now that you mention it....hmmmm...