Bullnose Forums

NEWB with a new toy

sidponcho

Welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake: Where's home? We have a Member's Map (Bullnose Forum/Members Map) and you can be added for no additional cost. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Glad you found us. In fact, how did you find us? I'm curious.

As for your truck, I hope you'll start a thread in either the regular section or in Projects about it. And, add pics as to us w/o pics it doesn't exist. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake: Where's home? We have a Member's Map (Bullnose Forum/Members Map) and you can be added for no additional cost. :nabble_smiley_wink:

As for your truck, I hope you'll start a thread in either the regular section or in Projects about it. And, add pics as to us w/o pics it doesn't exist. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Welcome aboard! :nabble_smiley_good:

F150_beauty_shot.jpg.3a5c0ae6588990305fd00cac0ac8fa72.jpg