Bullnose Forums

Beautiful PNW '86 Flareside 4x4 on Ebay no reserve

$8250

I wish we had a way, and someone to do it, where we could track the prices these trucks are going for, and how that changes over time. However, it surely varies by so many variables it would be hard to do. For instance the condition of the truck, the options on it, the location in the country, etc would all be variables.

I wish we had a way, and someone to do it, where we could track the prices these trucks are going for, and how that changes over time. However, it surely varies by so many variables it would be hard to do. For instance the condition of the truck, the options on it, the location in the country, etc would all be variables.

Couple questions on this truck...

Is that a skid plate that is mounted to the frame just behind the transmission crossmember?

I see a small chrome trim on the fender openings (or wheel arches?). Is that something that Ford offered later on in the Bullnose era, or are they aftermarket add-ons? I know the factory chrome trim on the wheel openings was usually larger than on this truck (and never on the Flaresides).

Couple questions on this truck...

Is that a skid plate that is mounted to the frame just behind the transmission crossmember?

I see a small chrome trim on the fender openings (or wheel arches?). Is that something that Ford offered later on in the Bullnose era, or are they aftermarket add-ons? I know the factory chrome trim on the wheel openings was usually larger than on this truck (and never on the Flaresides).

Yes, that looks to be the factory skid plate. But I don't see the tab you are talking about. Which pic?

But I don't see the tab you are talking about. Which pic?

The chrome trim on the wheel openings of the fenders, in several pics.

That looks to be smaller than the factory trim. Dad's truck has the factory trim, and I'm pretty sure it is bigger than that. But, that stuff looks good on that truck.