Bullnose Forums

The Rosewood How-to Page is UP!!!

Ford F834

All, the how-to web page for refurbishing rosewood bezels is up!

http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/salvaging-rosewood.html

Thank-you Gary for all your hard work and patience with this. Gary had to put up with many, many revisions as I learned my way through the different ways to format images, galleries, spacing, etc., and did not stop until it looked just the way I wanted!

I think it is done for now, but if anyone has any suggestions for improvement please speak up. This is my first stab at making a web page.

IMG_5252.jpg.97d5a6f1ee190b21322e123cd11fe8cd.jpg

Eventually I want to add a section on re-doing the silver pin stripes on the rosewood door panels, but I have to figure it out first!

Congrat's! Well done, Jonathan. :nabble_smiley_good:

I just realized that something I did in the last edit or so of the site moved both Salvaging Rosewood and Rear Corner Trim out from under the Interior section. That was a mistake and I've now put them back where they should have been under Interior. Sorry, and hope it doesn't look like I'm hiding Salvaging Rosewood. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Also, I added a section in Resources called Interior and put a link to Salvaging Rosewood there. But, given that, can I delete your Salvaging Rosewood post in Resources? Or, I could tack it onto this thread.

I just realized that something I did in the last edit or so of the site moved both Salvaging Rosewood and Rear Corner Trim out from under the Interior section. That was a mistake and I've now put them back where they should have been under Interior. Sorry, and hope it doesn't look like I'm hiding Salvaging Rosewood. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Also, I added a section in Resources called Interior and put a link to Salvaging Rosewood there. But, given that, can I delete your Salvaging Rosewood post in Resources? Or, I could tack it onto this thread.

Delete the thread Gary, it is redundant now that the web page is done 😀👍