Bullnose Forums

1974 Ford F 250 Crew cab

Nice truck. But it isn't worth anywhere near $110K!

I like how they provide all the supporting documentation like it's a rare truck, but it's really not, and it doesn't even have the original engine. Pre-1983 F-Series 4x4 trucks did not come with 460s.

I'm sure some Sheikh in the Middle East will still buy it though. Either that or it will end up in Europe.

I like how they provide all the supporting documentation like it's a rare truck, but it's really not, and it doesn't even have the original engine. Pre-1983 F-Series 4x4 trucks did not come with 460s.

I'm sure some Sheikh in the Middle East will still buy it though. Either that or it will end up in Europe.

The price is high 'cause it's a rare collector's crew cab?

:nabble_smiley_evil:

Maybe they changed it, is says 360 on the engine.

I don't understand the rarity either, or calling it a restoration with aftermarket gauges.