Bullnose Forums

Nice little '83 F100 XLT w/42k orig miles

Southern (NC) truck that made it's way into Canada (via Ohio).

Looks to be pretty clean, and has the original dealer decal on the tail gate. It looks like one of those trucks you could just buy it and drive it and not spend a cent on it (if you didn't want to).

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1387919467&requestSource=b

And, what would be the fun in that? :nabble_smiley_whistling:

Haha...well noted! I too prefer them to be in some need of TLC. True story.

Back before I bought my own, I found a gorgeous little 1980 Flareside that was fully finished in showroom condition with fresh 347 stroker sitting in the spotless engine bay. It hit almost every check mark on my want list, but the problem with it was that it was finished...lol.

I need stuff to tinker with and work on to keep me busy. I guess it's obvious going by the time I spend on here that I don't really have any other hobbies...lol. Some days, I wish I did.:nabble_anim_confused:

Oh well, I'm never bored...

Haha...well noted! I too prefer them to be in some need of TLC. True story.

Back before I bought my own, I found a gorgeous little 1980 Flareside that was fully finished in showroom condition with fresh 347 stroker sitting in the spotless engine bay. It hit almost every check mark on my want list, but the problem with it was that it was finished...lol.

I need stuff to tinker with and work on to keep me busy. I guess it's obvious going by the time I spend on here that I don't really have any other hobbies...lol. Some days, I wish I did.:nabble_anim_confused:

Oh well, I'm never bored...

OTHER hobbies? Sacrilege!

HOBBY? This ain't no stinking hobby. It's a calling!

:nabble_smiley_grin:

You show me a Bullnose enthusiast and I'll show you a guy that can live on 1200 calories a day...LOL.

Well, if this person comes to Skiatook, OK, he will be introduced to Mac's Barbeque, Ron's Hamburgers and Janie's breakfast casserole and homemade brownies!!! :nabble_anim_claps:

You show me a Bullnose enthusiast and I'll show you a guy that can live on 1200 calories a day...LOL.

Well, if this person comes to Skiatook, OK, he will be introduced to Mac's Barbeque, Ron's Hamburgers and Janie's breakfast casserole and homemade brownies!!! :nabble_anim_claps:

:nabble_anim_claps::nabble_anim_handshake::nabble_anim_drunk: