Bullnose Forums

1978 F-250 Ranger XLT Lariat. Original paint. 460, Auto

Very nice truck! It'll go for a lot. I like most things about it, but I do NOT like the headlights. They look like empty eyes in a painting and change the whole look of the truck. But fortunately that would be easy to change.

:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Gary, I could have written exact same words, I read you after looking at the picts, I had the same thoughts!

Very nice truck! It'll go for a lot. I like most things about it, but I do NOT like the headlights. They look like empty eyes in a painting and change the whole look of the truck. But fortunately that would be easy to change.

:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Gary, I could have written exact same words, I read you after looking at the picts, I had the same thoughts!

I really don't understand people going with weird-looking headlights. Imagine the Mona Lisa with no eyes? Or demonic eyes?

Yeah, weird looking headlights.

Nice close up pictures, but don't really know what the truck looks like, need to back out on some of them.